1. „Website“ includes all information, photos, images, and graphic artwork, design, texts and other material resources as well as any other information that may be found on the website https://vrtualspace.com/, as well as on a subdomain with the same address.2. „Visitor“ is a any person who uses the Internet website https://vrtualspace.com/ and/or the services/information provided therein.
Art. 1. (1) These General Terms and Conditions are meant to regulate the relations between VRTUAL SPACE SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ z o.o, UIN 0000977345, Seat and registered office: ul. ALEJA GRUNWALDZKA, nr 472BGDAŃSK, kod 80-309, poczta GDAŃSK, kraj POLSKAAddress of correspondence: ul. ALEJA GRUNWALDZKA, nr 472BGDAŃSK, kod 80-309, poczta GDAŃSK, kraj POLSKA, E-mail:email@example.com, Website:https://vrtualspace.com and the Visitors of the website https://vrtualspace.com/ and/or the services/information provided therein (“VRtual Space Sp. z o.o.”).
(2) The website https://vrtualspace.com/ is an online platform which provides information about the activity and services of VRtual Space Sp. z o.o., articles and materials protected by copyright as well as links to other sites.
(3) By accessing and loading the Website, all Visitors agree to be bound by these Terms and conditions and any amendments hereto and to comply with them.
III. DETAILS OF PLATFORM SUPPLIER
Art. 2. (1) Information about VRtual Space Sp. z o.o.1. Name: „VRTUAL SPACE SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ z o.o2. Entry in public registers: UIN 0000977345. Headquarters and address of management in ul. ALEJA GRUNWALDZKA, nr 472BGDAŃSK, kod 80-309, poczta GDAŃSK, kraj POLSKA.4. Correspondence data: ul. ALEJA GRUNWALDZKA, nr 472BGDAŃSK, kod 80-309, poczta GDAŃSK, kraj POLSKA.
(2) Commission for Personal Data Protection Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych, PUODO
Seat and registered office:ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa, PolskaAddress of correspondence: ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 WarszawaEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org Website:https://uodo.gov.pl/
IV. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
(2) VRtual Space Sp. z o.o. does not provide identifying information to third parties and does not require a registration in order for the Visitor to use the Website.
(3) Due to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), coming into force in 25 May 2018, personal data which is processed on the basis of a consent should be processed based on a written and on a case-by-case consent given by the data subject.
V. OBLIGATIONS OF THE VISITORS
Art. 6. All Visitors of the platform shall be obliged to:1. comply with the European legislation and these Terms and Conditions;2. Restrain from any actions that might destroy or harm the platform or other systems (cracks).
VI. AMENDMENT OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Art. 7. (1) These Terms and Conditions can be amended by VRtual Space Sp. z o.o., for which the latter will accordingly notify all Visitors by promptly publishing the amended Terms and Conditions, as well as a notice in connection with the amendment of these Terms and Conditions shall be sent to the them.
(2) The amendments of these Terms and Conditions shall have an effect to the Visitor after their publication by VRtual Space Sp. z o.o.
Art. 8. (1) VRtual Space Sp. z o.o. shall provide access to the content of the Pages as is and shall not guarantee that the guidelines in the material in the Pages lead to the results aimed by the Visitors.
(2) VRtual Space Sp. z o.o. shall not be liable for any damages or lost profit due to execution by the Visitors of advices or guidelines containing in the published on the Pages materials.
(3) VRtual Space Sp. z o.o. shall not be liable for damages caused by the Visitors to third parties resulting from the use of the Pages and the materials contained therein.
(4) The Website contains references/links to other websites of third parties and VRtual Space Sp. z o.o. is not responsible for the content and consequences of the use of these websites.
VIII. OTHER PROVISIONS
Art. 9. The Visitors of the Pages shall be obliged to comply with the ethic norms and shall not harm the reputation of VRtual Space Sp. z o.o. in the course of the use of the Pages and the materials contained therein.
Art. 10. For all issues not specified herein related to the implementation and interpretation of these Terms and Conditions, the legislation of the Republic of Poland applies.
Art. 11. These Terms and Conditions enter into force for all Users on 30.09.2022.